As we all know, hydroponic growers face the challenge of maintaining pure and innocuous solutions that should be free of any type of bacteria, algae or any other microorganism. The growth of any of these organisms inside the nutrient solution carries with it the imminent possibility of plant disease as well as an increased risk…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- June 22, 2017 on A simple Arduino based sensor monitoring platform for Hydroponics
- June 20, 2017 on Iron Sources in Hydroponics : Which One is the Best ?
- June 19, 2017 on Phosphorous toxicity and concentration in higher plants
- June 19, 2017 on Salicylic acid and its positive effect in hydroponics
- June 12, 2017 on Five dos and don’ts for automated pH control in hydroponics