As we all know, hydroponic growers face the challenge of maintaining pure and innocuous solutions that should be free of any type of bacteria, algae or any other microorganism. The growth of any of these organisms inside the nutrient solution carries with it the imminent possibility of plant disease as well as an increased risk…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- July 4, 2017 on What is the ideal nutrient solution temperature in hydroponics?
- July 4, 2017 on Hydrobuddy v1.60: A new update with important changes
- July 4, 2017 on Measuring ion concentrations in hydroponics using electronic tongues
- June 22, 2017 on A simple Arduino based sensor monitoring platform for Hydroponics
- June 20, 2017 on Iron Sources in Hydroponics : Which One is the Best ?