As we all know, hydroponic growers face the challenge of maintaining pure and innocuous solutions that should be free of any type of bacteria, algae or any other microorganism. The growth of any of these organisms inside the nutrient solution carries with it the imminent possibility of plant disease as well as an increased risk…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- August 17, 2017 on Creating a robust pH/EC monitor for hydroponics using Atlas probes and an Arduino
- July 31, 2017 on Making your own DIY plant rooting gel
- July 27, 2017 on HydroBuddy v1.62 : The First Free Open Source Hydroponic Nutrient Calculator Program Available Online
- July 4, 2017 on What is the ideal nutrient solution temperature in hydroponics?
- July 4, 2017 on Hydrobuddy v1.60: A new update with important changes