I recently wrote a post about the effect of sodium ions in hydroponics and how it is important to keep an eye on sodium levels due to the potentially negative effects they can have on plants. However you may have noticed that sodium is never added alone into nutrient solutions and there is always a…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- March 27, 2017 on Imitating Commercial Nutrients : A Tutorial Using HydroBuddy (my free Hydroponic Nutrient Calculator)
- March 25, 2017 on Automating a hydroponic system: Sensors and monitoring
- March 24, 2017 on The NPK Mistery – What Do These Numbers Mean and How are they Calculated ?
- January 6, 2017 on About me
- December 22, 2016 on HydroBuddy v1.50 : The First Free Open Source Hydroponic Nutrient Calculator Program Available Online:o)