Cloning is a very common technique used by a large variety of plant growers. When growing plants from seeds there is an important unpredictability factor in what you might get so cloning ensures that you get a clear genetic copy of the parent and therefore removes a lot of the variability inherent to the growing…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- July 4, 2017 on What is the ideal nutrient solution temperature in hydroponics?
- July 4, 2017 on Hydrobuddy v1.60: A new update with important changes
- July 4, 2017 on Measuring ion concentrations in hydroponics using electronic tongues
- June 22, 2017 on A simple Arduino based sensor monitoring platform for Hydroponics
- June 20, 2017 on Iron Sources in Hydroponics : Which One is the Best ?