Growers who use artificial lighting usually prefer high pressure sodium (HPS) lamps to do the job. Not only do HPS lamps have a very high photon flux but compared to metal halide (MH) lamps they have a much more prominent red spectral component and therefore a significantly larger dose of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) per…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- June 22, 2017 on A simple Arduino based sensor monitoring platform for Hydroponics
- June 20, 2017 on Iron Sources in Hydroponics : Which One is the Best ?
- June 19, 2017 on Phosphorous toxicity and concentration in higher plants
- June 19, 2017 on Salicylic acid and its positive effect in hydroponics
- June 12, 2017 on Five dos and don’ts for automated pH control in hydroponics