When you start plants from seeds one of the most important things you want to achieve is a very high and fast germination rate. However if you try to do seed germination without any additional effort you will most likely reach sub-optimal results since there are some natural factors that hinder seed germination that need…Read more
Recent Posts by admin
Recent Comments by admin
- July 4, 2017 on What is the ideal nutrient solution temperature in hydroponics?
- July 4, 2017 on Hydrobuddy v1.60: A new update with important changes
- July 4, 2017 on Measuring ion concentrations in hydroponics using electronic tongues
- June 22, 2017 on A simple Arduino based sensor monitoring platform for Hydroponics
- June 20, 2017 on Iron Sources in Hydroponics : Which One is the Best ?